Montag, 13. Oktober 2008

Summer Clubworks now available

Well, seems like I´ve been on holiday for the whole summer ?! Nothing new her for weeks and weeks ?!?? In fact, I´ve been quite busy DJing. Here are (edited shortened versions) of two tracks which I played a lot in my DJ sets during the last summer weeks.

Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" Vs. Eric Prydz - "Pjanoo"
TBP - I Kissed A Pjanoo (Edit)

Pink - "So What" Vs. Guru Josh Project - "Infinity 2008 (Klaas Remix)"
TBP - So What, Guru ? (Edit)

They work VERY well in German clubs, please feel free to try anywhere else !

1 Kommentar:

Envision hat gesagt…

Abosolutely amazing mash with 'So What, Guru'!!
I would love to mix it in to one of my muck around albums and try it out on a popular dance floor!
Is there any way the I would be able to get the full mix from you at all?
If I could that would so amazingly appreciated!
My email address is info@envisiondesign.com.au
Thanks so much!